The Petroleum Club offers multiple levels of membership to fit your business and social needs. All candidates for membership must submit an application to go before the Membership Committee and Board of Directors for approval.
- Private rooms available for business meetings or social gatherings
- Exclusive member events including holiday brunches, cooking classes, family bingo, networking events, tailgate parties, poker tournaments, girls night out and more!
- Access to the Reserve Steakhouse. The Petroleum Club’s top floor in-house restaurant featuring dry-aged beef.
- Monthly Member Happy Hours where you can sample a selection of new wines. Members can also purchase bottles of wine throughout the club for 8% over cost.
- Complimentary pastries and coffee available every morning in our Member’s Lounge.
- Member’s Lounge available daily for lunchtime dining, remote employee work area, full service bar and more.
- Complimentary birthday dinner during your birthday month
- Discounted tickets to select shows at The Strand
- Access to reciprocal clubs both nationwide and international.
- Free Wifi throughout the club
- Complimentary parking after 5:00pm during the week and all day on weekends.
- Young Professional
- Junior Young Professional
The Shreveport Wildcatters Association is a club within the Petroleum Club whose focus is the oil and gas industry. The group was established in 2005 by Petroleum Club members who were also leaders in the energy community as a way to network and socialize. The Association holds quarterly evening receptions that include speakers from the local and national level.
For more information on the Shreveport Wildcatter’s Association and how you can become a member, click on the link http://shreveportwildcatters.com/.
For more information on membership benefits or to schedule an appointment to tour our facility, please contact our General Manager, Jennifer Terrell, email@example.com, (318) 425-4251.