The Petroleum Club offers multiple levels of membership to fit your business and social needs. All candidates for membership must submit an application to go before the Membership Committee and Board of Directors for approval.
- The Petroleum Club offers a variety of business and social events designed to open doors for professionals including networking happy hours, speaker series luncheons and the Shreveport Wildcatters Association
- Our Club offers a variety of member events designed with you and your family in mind. These include holiday brunches, family bingo, cooking classes, wine dinners and much more.
- There is an excellent variety of dining options available to our members including complimentary continental breakfast every morning, buffet and a la carte lunch, a full service bar and the Reserve Steakhouse
- The Reserve Steakhouse at the Petroleum Club is an exclusive dining experience for our members and their invited guests
- Access to the PC Market. The PC Market provides gourmet food for our members on the go.
- Private rooms are available to our members for business or social gatherings at no extra charge.
- The Petroleum Club is proud to offer our members complimentary parking during lunch, in the evening after 5:00 and on the weekends.
- Membership allows you access to a network of reciprocal clubs both local and worldwide.
- Free Wifi throughout the club
- Young Professional
- Junior Young Professional
The Shreveport Wildcatters Association is a club within the Petroleum Club whose focus is the oil and gas industry. The group was established in 2005 by Petroleum Club members who were also leaders in the energy community as a way to network and socialize. The Association holds quarterly evening receptions that include speakers from the local and national level.
For more information on the Shreveport Wildcatter’s Association and how you can become a member, click on the link http://shreveportwildcatters.com/.
For more information on membership benefits or to schedule an appointment to tour our facility, please contact Lisa Brown at email@example.com or (318) 425-4251.